CRM Mitchell1 2022-05-19T22:01:46+00:002016 GMC Yukon CRM Mitchell1 2022-05-19T22:01:46+00:00
- Dtc set in the chassis control module for a plausibility issue. Removed the connector for the chassis control module and found a broken wire. Repaired the wire, cleared codes, verified fix, repair completed.
- Change engine oil & filter.
Louie M. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/18/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2022-04-10T21:59:37+00:002008 GMC Sierra CRM Mitchell1 2022-04-10T21:59:37+00:00
- Diagnostic check – rear passenger tire has a slow leak, would like it patched.
Debra G. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/9/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2022-03-29T22:02:19+00:002011 GMC Terrain CRM Mitchell1 2022-03-29T22:02:19+00:00
- Left rear wheel bearing is noisy. Transfer case is noisy-right front axle is loose internally. Front tires are 6/32. Rear tires are 8/32.
Christopher H. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/28/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2022-03-23T22:02:25+00:002014 GMC Acadia CRM Mitchell1 2022-03-23T22:02:25+00:00
- Cooling system is approximately 1.5 gallons low on coolant. Radiator cap was stuck in the radiator and broke upon removal. The water pump is leaking badly. Codes p0324 Knock sensor performance, and p1258 Engine coolant over temperature are stored in the PCM. Unable to perform a combustion gas test at this time due to the severity of the leaks. Head gaskets/cracked cylinders heads are very possible.
- WATER PUMP – Remove & Replace
- Change engine oil and filter.
Cindy L. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/22/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2021-12-04T23:02:02+00:002016 GMC Sierra 1500 CRM Mitchell1 2021-12-04T23:02:02+00:00
- Battery will not start the vehicle. Jump started and vehicle runs. Alternator is charging at 14.37 volts and over 60 amps under a light to moderate load with the VAT 40 electrical system tester. Battery drops below 6 volts with only a 100 amp load. Need to replace battery and retest.
Gary C. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/3/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-11-27T23:01:14+00:002008 GMC Sierra CRM Mitchell1 2021-11-27T23:01:14+00:00
- Diagnostic check; TCS & ECM dashboard warning lights. Steve needs truck this coming Monday (11/22) am, but can leave vehicle here this week. She will switch out vehicles when her Traverse is done.
- STEERING ANGLE SENSOR – Remove & Replace – [Includes: R&I Steering Column Assembly.] – [NOTE: Labor estimates listed are for R&R only and DOES NOT include diagnosis time.]
Debra G. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/26/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-11-24T23:03:37+00:002014 GMC Acadia CRM Mitchell1 2021-11-24T23:03:37+00:00
- Change engine oil & filter. She will drop off vehicle & we can call her once work is completed.
- Rotate tires
Nikky H. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/23/2021