CRM Mitchell1 2022-11-30T23:01:38+00:002011 Jeep Liberty CRM Mitchell1 2022-11-30T23:01:38+00:00
- No DTC in engine or Hvac modules. Engine is reaching operating temperature. Airflow from vents is low. Found cabin air filter 50% restricted. Cooling system is not pressurizing – Faulty radiator cap. Heat 160+ degrees from vents. Patched right rear tire (nail) Tires are worn to the wear indicators. Engine leaks oil
- Diagnostic – rear right tire is losing air. Customer asked if we could air it up & if we have time to patch it.
- Change engine oil and filter.
Tim C. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/29/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2022-11-17T22:58:34+00:002004 Jeep Wrangler CRM Mitchell1 2022-11-17T22:58:34+00:00
- Change engine oil and filter
- WATER PUMP – Remove & Replace – In-Line4
- Check tire pressure.
Janette G. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/16/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2022-11-11T23:01:06+00:002017 Jeep Wrangler CRM Mitchell1 2022-11-11T23:01:06+00:00
- Left front caliper is sticking. Recommend replacing calipers, hoses, rotors and pads. Air bag light is on. TOMS light is on. ABS light was off on test drive.
- Replace front brake hoses, calipers, brake rotors, and pads.
Kyle H. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/10/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2022-07-17T22:02:50+00:002004 Jeep Wrangler CRM Mitchell1 2022-07-17T22:02:50+00:00
- Diagnostic- A/C not working
- AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEM – Complete Charge – [Includes: Air Conditioning system recover, evacuate and recharge.]
- A/C COMPRESSOR DRIVE BELT TENSIONER/IDLER – Remove & Replace
Janette G. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/16/2022